Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: New Cashout Provider - SEPA, Amazon, Bitcoin

New Cashout Provider 7 Jahre 8 Monate her #11905

• NicCris
  • NicCriss Avatar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 5
Nowadays you cannot withdraw funds from Payza into your bank account, they do not have a "card withdraw" option, they block peoples money for months. This is NOT a solution. The other two: OKPAY and PAYEER are virtually unknown, I doubt many people heard about them. PayPal was the best way to get our money fast and safe - I wonder if this payment option can still be available for some Fanslave users (at least for those who are working daily).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Adedams

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

New Cashout Provider 7 Jahre 8 Monate her #11907

• technics
  • technicss Avatar Autor
  • Dank erhalten: 285
There will be no additional waiting time for the new cashout requests. We will handle the payouts in the first 30 days waiting time. The overdue payments in cause of the switch will be done immediately on the working days. Again we apologize for this change. If it would be possible we would keep paypal for cashouts. Unfortunately it is not. We think OKPAY, PAYEER and PAYZA are very good solutions worldwide. Additionally they offer free credit cards for cashout. We used PAYZA since we setup the project and never got any complaints. The time is changing and PayPal is no more supporting uncomplicated cashouts in the way like we need it. The new payment providers are very reliable and we kindly ask you for understanding. Please look for the most common for your country. We think for European customers OKPAY seems to be the best solution. You can - if you really love PayPal too much - exchange your money from some providers to PayPal. But we think the easiest way is to get a credit card from the provider or withdraw the money to your bank account.

Letzte Änderung: von technics.

New Cashout Provider 7 Jahre 8 Monate her #11909

• technics
  • technicss Avatar Autor
No - you don't have to wait for another 30 days. Payment will be done the next working days like written in the last post.

New Cashout Provider 7 Jahre 8 Monate her #11910

• dark-CMS
  • dark-CMSs Avatar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 2
NO PAYPAL ???
and 3 mostly unknown PaymentServices ?
this is the best Way to hold the money on Fanslave XD
Fanslave know this since 45 days (the First of my payouts withdrawn back to my fanslave account)

The only reason for Fanslave to go this way is, Fanslave does not have enough money to pay out

New Cashout Provider 7 Jahre 8 Monate her #11911

• isalso
  • isalsos Avatar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 1
This is bad news , I only use paypal and I have returned the requested payment after 34 days waiting. You could put collection alternatives such as bank deposit account , Amazon vouchers . :(

Esto son malas noticias, yo solo uso paypal y me han devuelto el pago solicitado después de 34 dias esperando. Podrias poner alternativas de cobro, como ingreso en cuenta bancaria, vales Amazon.

New Cashout Provider 7 Jahre 8 Monate her #11915

• technics
  • technicss Avatar Autor
Amazon vouchers seem to be a good idea. We will check this soon. Thanks for the idea. If you guys have some other common ideas for payout feel free to post it here.

So far:
PAYZA: supported
OKPAY: supported
PAYEER: supported
AMAZON VOUCHERS: will check
ADVCASH: will check
PAYPAL: not supported
SKRILL: not supported
Direct bank transfer: not supported - just with OKPAY, PAYEER or PAYZA

Moderatoren: fanslavefanslave-forum
Ladezeit der Seite: 3.078 Sekunden