• Seite:

THEMA: Update problem

Update problem 11 Jahre 9 Monate her #5261

• sol-n
  • sol-ns Avatar Autor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 0
Hi everyone. I'm a new member in the forum and the site too. It took me a long time to figure out how fanslave works and how to connect my accounts. I finally did it, but in the proces, I think I did something wrong, because I connect with my twitter account from two different locations. One of them is at the right bottom and the other one is on the right top where the icons of twitter you tube and g+ are. When I try to overview my twitter account, it doesn't respond and asks me to put a photo to my twitter profile allthough I already have one. Can you please help me with that? Thanks in advance and sorry for the long message.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Re: Update problem 11 Jahre 9 Monate her #5263

• sol-n
  • sol-ns Avatar Autor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 0
o

Ioanna schrieb: Hi everyone. I'm a new member in the forum and the site too. It took me a long time to figure out how fanslave works and how to connect my accounts. I finally did it, but in the proces, I think I did something wrong, because I connect with my twitter account from two different locations. One of them is at the right bottom and the other one is on the right top where the icons of twitter you tube and g+ are. When I try to overview my twitter account, it doesn't respond and asks me to put a photo to my twitter profile allthough I already have one. Can you please help me with that? Thanks in advance and sorry for the long message.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Seite:
Moderatoren: fanslavefanslave-forum
Ladezeit der Seite: 2.904 Sekunden